Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: What's your conclusion???

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

@Crim I selectively left it out because it is simply not there. Yes everyone might claim they are open to it, but when an idea presents itself what happens? "no that dea doesn't work because everyone worked HARD (key word) to get those vanities. It wouldn't be right to make them easier to acquire. It isn't fair now" Yup darn right it's not fair.

Btw, it is really hard to rob a bank. It isn't fair to those who lose their money. Now is it?

Jay, thats exactly where you are wrong. Just the other day my bro with full vanity set said he was disgusted with the vanities. He also claimed it had a "huuuuuge advantage over everyone." yes he does pvp alot. Only reason he got vanity is cause he knows you gotta get it or you are screwed.

You guys can keep arguing with me. I can do this forever. I firmly believe the facts support my side. Mark my words one day a solution will be made. The devs aren't stupid. They see it as easily as I do. This is simply not right.

~MM

Edit: btw I was not at all referring to everyone's opinions as crap. That was MY bad. (im not very good at clarity as you can tell) I was simply referring to the messed up pvp system. But that's an argument for another thread...
    Last edited by MightyMicah; 01-05-2012 at 06:48 AM.