I'm having a couple issues here with chrome. One is with the mouse look. Typically when you hold the right or left mouse button the mouse would disappear and allow you to pan the camera around, and when you release the button the mouse would be in the place it was when you initially held the button. With star legends, and I realize it's probably an issue with being in the browser, when you do this the mouse will end up off the playing field and cause control issues. I was thinking about scripting up something that would reset the mouse position if the button was held for more than a second maybe in the same manner. But anyways, is there something I am overlooking with this and a way to avoid it while still using mouse look?

Another issue, I have to play full screen since the game window doesn't fit correctly, np, I'd rather do t his anyways. However, with chrome I constantly get a pop down? stating I've gone to full screen and to press f11 to exit. It gets in the way and I'm wondering if there is a way to disable this.

Thanks for your time.