Quote Originally Posted by Draothewicked View Post
So today, I was able to finally get my account back with the wonderful help of Mjolstin. I would've never been able to recover it without the help of Apollo. Unfortunately, I took a heavy loss. Im not going to go into detail but feel free to pm me if you'd like to know. Thankyou to Patsoe who shockingly donated 100k to me. Your a great PL friend, and I hope one day you will be rewarded for your contribution towards helping others. That is all I have to say until furthermore.

Note: Don't want to call out names but please guys, keep an eye out for Unholybrood, this is the player who hacked me. This is a warning to keep an eye out. If you wish to know how I know it was him, feel free to PM me.

Thanks to the wonderful community.

-Thewicked

EDIT: HUGE shout-out to Xwhirlz for donating 1.25m gold to me. Thankyou so much Xwhirlz, really appreciate it. Btw guys, Im not asking for gold at all, never lost any, it's just that really nice people want to donate.
holy teddy bears!! Mjolsttin is a real admin!!mjolsttin came to talk to me and I thought he/she was a fake. Wow I feel. I feel, wow dumb