Thread: Khaos leaving PL:(

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default Khaos leaving PL:(

Hey everyone, I just wanted to say thank you to all for being super friendly and supportive here! With PL becoming such a money pit I've decided to hang up my swords, wands, and bows. (Actually I'm giving it all away) I'm giving my guild Eclipse 1 week to list what they want, then anyone else can have it. I have every set in the game as well as 8 million in gold to give I'm not holding any contest, just list here what you would like. I will check this post in a week and then find you in game or reply here. Again thank you all!!! I will still be playing Star Legends, my IGN is Bazookajoe....Take care and most importantly....have fun! *bows out, exit stage left

Edit: I've decided to show true guild colors and hand over all gear and cash to Eclipse. However I will also be giving the people who asked for something here 50k each and the equipment they need(If the guild doesnt need). Also for those who requested forum friendship I declined only because KhaosAngel will not log in. I started a new forum handle.., Bazookajoe. So send the request there
    Last edited by KhaosAngel; 01-18-2012 at 11:49 AM. Reason: Guild Colors

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KhaosAngel For This Useful Post: