Thread: What have been your most favourite/detested real/fictional items/rumours?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Default What have been your most favourite/detested real/fictional items/rumours?

Following on from the many threads recently about a certain 2h item, I was wondering.

What is/are your most fondly remembered items/rumours in the history of PL. It's been an eventful 22months(ish) on the forums and they have been filled with some of the most memorable fun and sometimes annoying things. Include SL if u fancy.

This is a blast from the past thread not a flaming or discussion thread so take your negativity somewhere else if you aren't interested in simply adding fun stuff to the list. Ta

My favourites;

Using mana shield on keeper makes the world implode and other false mana shield rumours
    The recent 2h item, only because of the reaction of some ppl, as it's not even that epic, sry Bronx.
    The 1 handed gurgox hammer was fun whilst it lasted.
    The droid costume, simply the most epic item in game, IMHO.
    Wearing 2h items and vanity shields, gutted it was nerfd but understand why.

EDIT: It has been highlighted to me that someone thought the above meant I owned an android costume. I don't but would consider giving my children away for one.. Tough call.. Is that wrong? Lol
    Last edited by Redbridge; 01-29-2012 at 07:33 AM.
    Use the SEARCH function or it'll probably be here--> PL stuff or SL stuff >>> I'm 'SRINGY 2' .
    ** Elf/Redbridge - Ursan/Scorpionious - Avian/Bolticus ** Eng/Redbridge - Op/Yoda **
    I am responisble for what I say. I am not responsible for what you understand

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Redbridge For This Useful Post: