Thread: Lvl 1 Equality!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

Default Lvl 1 Equality!

I was thinking today about why toons aren't able to access their stash until level 5. From what I have gathered it was made this way to prevent people from "farming" potions by remaking toons and stashing the pots. This minimum level has diminished that greatly but with the 3x daily elixer it really doesn't take very long to make it to 5 anyway. Really the only thing this has done is severely limit level 1 pvp, especially with the premium char gear. I would like to propose an alternative to the level minimum, why not instead of restricting it to everyone above a certain level make it so you have to finish all of the FH quests. This would include the main story quests and all of Burke's quests. Now i understand that this may not sound like a very difficult thing to do since people can just get a level 60 friend to help them, but it is time consuming regardless of whether someone has help or not, those quests have taken me like 2 hours to do before.

Or if you want to keep the level minimum still implement this because people just leveling will be level 5 long before they finish the quests, the quests would mainly be for people working on lvl 1 twinking to be able to access the stash to transfer gear over to their toons. This would also get more lvl 1 pvpers to buy premium toons because we would actually be able to put those 11 auctions slots to good use while still being able to pvp at level 1.

Please consider this idea (i'm certain it has been suggested before, it isn't a hard concept to come up with.)

Thank you for your time,
    Lowlyspy

"Annie are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay Annie?" - The King of Pop, Michael Jackson
    Down With the Rep

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lowlyspy For This Useful Post: