Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Default Heyaaah!

So after a long thinking I have finally decided to start playing SL besides PL!

Some of u might know me from the PL world but the ones who don't I am the official STS Player Ninja. Flip is still (not for long... muahahah ) the main Ninja of the whole STS lol!

I've done some guides for PL but the only serious one is my Dagger Bird guide. I have now started to do my "How to look like" guides for PL as well.

So the main reason why I posted this to here instead of the "New Players" section is that even though I am new to SL but I am not new to the forums. And also I don't know that much of this game so I'd like some help from the fellows I know and the fellows I don't yet know.

I don't know with which one of all of my 3 chars I am going to play but I assume that my main is going to be the same as it is in PL, Omigodaninja. I'll list all of the nicks in case I decide to play with others.

Omigodaninja ~ lvl 5 Operative

Ihavebighands ~ lvl 2 Engineer

Evilcookieomg ~ lvl 1 Commando

Feel free to add any of those and I hope we will be seeing u IG and hopefully I'll meet some new buddies !
    Last edited by dudetus; 02-04-2012 at 05:37 PM.