Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Legendary Dicers

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Legendary Dicers

Legendary Dicers

This Guild Hosts Dice Games and HUGE Giveaways!

What is Dicing:
    Dicing is a safe "risk game" where you risk your in-game gold in an attempt to win more. The host has a random number generator (http://www.random.org/) and will roll the generator 1-100. If the number is above 55 the gambler wins, however if the roll is 55 or under the host keeps the money. This method is known as Dicing 55x2. Dicing 66x3 for example would be if the number is higher than 66 for a triple profit whereas 55x2 is over 55 for a double profit. There are many game types.

Explanation to a Player:
    (Originally Posted by jugernuget wants back)
    "I honestly have one thing to say I haven't the slightest idea of what this dice stuff has to do with anything... I mean.. What. Like what about.. I don't get it>.<"
    *Say you bet 5000 gold. You trade it to me and I hold it. Then I click the random number generator which is set at 1-100. If the number is above 55 then I double your money and you get 10k, however if the number is 55 or lower I keep it. You can Dice anytime with any amount. It's just a fun way to make money.*

List of Official Dicers:
    These are the official members of Legendary Dicers and ARE NOT SCAMMERS!
    1. TAKERISKS
    2. SKYMARKSMAN
    3. SHADOWSELITE
    4. WOAHXITSMAGIC
    *DO NOT TRUST ANYONE WHO IS NOT IN THIS GUILD; THERE ARE FAKE DICERS WHO ARE SCAMMERS!*

Trusting Us:
    We will always stay in the Pocket Legends Terms of Service and will never scam a player. If you would like proof of the roll we will send you a screenshot via email.

Policies:
    1. Do not rage if you lose, we are legit and you took the risk of Dicing.
    2. If you are scammed by another player who is not in our guild it is not our fault, only trust our guild members.
    3. We will not Dice players who have under 10k, do not risk the only money you have.
    4. If you go bankrupt while dicing ask kindly for some money back, we will refund you if we find it fit.
    5. We do not give your emails out if you would like proof of the roll.
    6. Even if we go bankrupt, we will pay you, no need to worry about scams.
    7. Please dice responsibly.

Report a Guild Member:
    If a guild member seems suspicious to you and it looks like he/she is scamming report to me or this thread. Keep in mind though, you just might be on a losing streak. Guild members go through many interviews and training sessions so this is highly unlikely.

Want to Join:
    If you want to become a recruit to our guild message me. I will have an interview with you and make sure that you are in no way a scammer and that you understand our rules of Dicing.

Questions:
    Post a comment to this thread or message any of our guild members and we'll answer it.

Note From Guild Creator:
    I have read the Terms of Service and we are not stepping out of bounds. We are a legitimate guild with the purpose of hosting fun and risky games while also giving back to the players through many giveaways. Over 250k is payed out to winners every day. We look forward to Dicing with you!
    Last edited by Hellfire; 02-09-2012 at 05:12 PM.
    In Game Name - Hellfire
    Pocket Legends YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/pocketlegendshq