Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ihavenokills View Post
    wow...just wow....

look, i'm not the kind of person to start things or dive into an argument but i can't hold my tongue for this one.

A lot of people complained about "awww not enough content we need more content bring out content!". So they release The valentines event (Which they don't even have to do btw!) and literally hours later it went to "wow sts what were you thinking?" And yes i know this is a complaint about the item that looks similar to the xray but really? why complain about it? its cool looking and its completely different colors of the drop xray. Its an obvious comparison of one having a heart beamed out infront of it in blue and one that doesn't that has a scanner running across it. For gosh sake people give the sts team a break! running 2 games and releasing a third and when they actually give you what they want, they still can't win... sheesh.

I personally think the vanity is really cool. futuristic looking and a heart projection with a cold blue. (i can at color and im color blind +1 points) if i had the plat id post pictures of it on meh D:
    Firstly they have a big team of people who get paid to run these games, so stop victimizing the STS team. Secondly I would hardly call making a few items deal of the day an event, its just another way to get platinum, but fair dues cause wages need paying but more content is needed, atleast with the android event is was interactive and fun chasing the droids around the town's, this Valentine's "event" is simply waiting 24 hours for a new thrown together vanity, bet those visors took about 5 minutes to create.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ToPBoY For This Useful Post: