Thread: ~The Help Thread~

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default ~The Help Thread~

Welcome! This thread is to help ANYONE with (almost) ANYTHING! Its very simple, and hopefully it will be convenient for you. I want this thread to be open to brand new players, and elder players alike.

Recently I've noticed that I've just flat run out of things to do. Pursuing cash and pink items gets old after a while. I think its time to give back to the game. In anticipation of the upcoming updates, I've decided to dedicate as much free time as I can to helping ANY player of Pocket Legends with ANYTHING they need. This can range from a simple question like "Which weapon is better" or "Where do I get this armor?" However, the most common requests will probably be with something in-game related. Please feel free to ask ANYTHING. I'm going to post a few obvious rules of which I hope you have the common sense not to ask for.

1.) - No free money.
    2.) - No free items.
    3.) - No evil schemes.

Other then that, ask away! Even if you just need someone to level with or keep you company, hit me up! Add me in game on Pex and post your request below.

NOTICE: If this thread gets excessive requests I may ask generous players for help, but until then request away! If I'm offline, please leave a request and add me in game. I will get back to you ASAP!

~Pex
    Last edited by PvP; 08-17-2010 at 12:17 PM.

Level 45 Archer - Pex
    Among the first archers on Pocket Legends.