Thread: First Generation of the Dark Legend Guilds

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Hello,
    Thank you for taking the time to type all that up!
    I would like to apply for a position in the guild. I am level 47 in PL, so I have been around for a while Although I am only level 20 in SL, I just started that one last week (been playing it too much the past few days, it's really addicting!) I am the owner of a guild on PL, although (as you said previously) it was a rather medium sized guild and crumbled from inactivity of players / rules being broken and the like. It broke my heart, and so I decided to wipe the slate clean in the guild and now I'm the only member in it. I'd like to join a guild on the new game that would be fun and interactive, and as I have seen the effects of how stupidity and inactivity can ruin a guild, I can assure you that my actions would be different. I'm an upbeat, positive chick that likes games... a lot!

1. Your soon to be name in Dark Legends, if you have reserved one, if not go by your forum name: Iiada
    2. What you are looking for in a guild? Interactive/fun, helpfulness, "family" mentality, positive people.
    3. What will you bring to the guild? All of the above stated, and also I can do some graphics for the guild. This is one that I recently made for a signature contest: Click Here
    4. Why should you be accepted? Because of #3? I'm confused a bit by this, because it seems that this question is very similar to question #3. I would be much appreciative if I was accepted, as I do have guild management experience and feel that my talents would be best served if I was part of the guild management.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.
    --Iiada
    Last edited by iiada; 02-15-2012 at 05:35 PM.