Im fine w rushing. Rushing is no problem at all, and there are only a few ppl I will actively rush.
Spawn killing a fresh player who is not aware of anything is unacceptable.
Spawning during ffa happens, it sucks but ik they would do the same to me. Can be bad luck where you spawn during ffa.

Now the epidemic happening in pvp (end game) is Olympus formerly known as "New Age Legends" teaming and trash talking.
Here is what they do (and seem to enjoy and get a lot of pleasure from)
They block help by either booting anyone who is good (keep 61-65s no set/vanity) or they have their guild member sit on your side. By sitting I mean 2 Olympus will be on your side and just do nothing but say "owned/you suck/noob/cry/boom/fail) and they will team you.
Teaming anyone they can not beat 1/1. 3 on 1 is no game and no fun at all. They do this relentlessly and will laugh and curse at you as you get killed.
Why not just leave? It is a much bigger statement to stand and fight 1/3 silently than team and trash 3/1. 10 kills 3/1 is not nearly as good as one kill 1/3. Knowing you can easily beat any of them 1/1 is satifaction enough.
Now these individuals are walking a fine line. With their cursing they can eaily be reported, which I urge you to do.

Trueplayer
Aphrodiiite
Moooorpheous
Cupiiid
Cloudeddmind
Marryrose
Tenasciousjb