My guild has been discussing this issue for a while now. We think that their should be a Fight Night Friday (FNF for short). This would involve all guilds going in it. Every Friday night, your guild submits their best characters. There would be one character of each class. I.E. one archer, enchanter, and warrior. After the guild submits their representatives, the guild makes a "stake". After that, they fight against another guild 3 v. 3. It would be 3 Vs.3 PVP match. All active guilds would be involved in this. Once the fighting begins, the team to get 25 kills wins. The winning team would collect the losing teams stake. An alternate way to play is a friendly match, which involves no stake. Other guildies (guild personal) can watch the exciting match as well.
I believe this would be a great idea, it would be fun, and entertaining. This game would be called GPVP (guild player versus player) Other names could suit it, though. This would be an official event that the guild has to sign up for using platinum.
I am sorry if this doesn't make that much sense, it is hard to put it into words.

Michael Coccimiglio
Michaelcocci in pocket legends!
Guild: <2legit2quit>