Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: I am PROUD of who I am.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Red face I am PROUD of who I am.

I'm not exactly sure who if any members (aside from a very select few) that are "open" about their orientation. I've come to the conclusion some people are still ignorant about the subject, and may or may not bash on us. I've seen some of this happen in game. I haven't seen it on forums as much. So anyways, this thread is a "coming out" thread if you will. And I'm more than happy to be open about it seeing how I've had few forumers ask me in game lol yes I'm gay, and no the question doesn't bother me . BUT at times it does bother me that people say "that's so gay." Just a reminder that gay people like myself do exist and are or could be actively involved in forums and in game. Watch your words is all I'm asking not just for myself but for those who might find it hard to be gay in a gamers community where most are straight. We are all equals, and would like to be treated as such. Remember keep it P.L.U.R. Peace Love Unity Respect (and Responsibility). If any other member(s) are willing to post that they are secure and open about it feel free to post, I'd like to get to know more than just the 2 or 3 I already do know lol

btw I understand some people don't agree with our preference, so if that's your case don't bother posting anything hateful...

If you know who the character is, this is his final Form!

Love it thanks MothWing!
    PL: Saool L76 Mage [Proud Officer of A.R.G.] Siejo's Secretary
    DL: Saool [Eternally Undead Officer of C.V.G.]

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to saool For This Useful Post: