During my life, I never really was in contact with Vietnamese people, but now at boarding school, I have to live with one for a whole year. We started off ok, but the more I got to know about him, the more I was annoyed and despised him. Before all you Vietnamese people come and flame me, let me make some clarifications. I'm asian myself raised up the american way, and I know not all vietnamese people are like this, but let me just explain my thoughts and reasons why I'm starting to hate him.

First off, my vietnamese roommate is probably the most stubborn person in the world. Don't get my wrong, he's very smart but I sometimes think he's retarded. I ask him to close the door politely every time he leave's to class or somewhere and he always replies with "no b*itch" or simply forgets if I don't ask him. And not only that, when ever I say something he replies with "your mum -insert dirty word here-". I'm not sure if he's trying to act cool or something, but he's acting like a complete douche and to be honest, 9/10 people who live in our dorm hate or think he is annoying.

Second reason, he is literally LOUD AS F*CK. Whether he's skipping down the hall or talking or interrupting, making an announcement, or shocks that normally don't set off other people. I swear, if you needed a microphone, he would be the human version. Even when he sleeps, he snores sooooo loud and screams when he sleep talks.

Third reason, the amount of unnecessary profanity he uses. He swears so much and when I was talking to my father and little brother on Skype, he was shouting "F*CK! F*CK MRS -INSERT FEMALE NAME- IN THE @$$! SH*T!" Seriously when I'm on Skype with my parents? Even after a few warnings and asking him to try not swear while I Skype my parents, he still throws in a few "sh*ts" and "f*cks".

Sorry if I offended anyone out there, I am just so mad after tonight, I was drinking my energy drink and my roommate comes along and fricken spills it all over my jacket, shirt, pants, and chair. I seriously think he has problems getting along with people.