So I was PvPing yesterday with my end game birdie (Da OG!) and minding my own business and occasionally 1v1.

I was having a few battles with person X. It was all good until he decided to rush one of our team member for no reason. I buffed myself just in case if he tries to rush me. Well he did rush me.

After that I killed him and he blamed me for rushing. He began to rush us all and invited his guild friends to team up our random team. Before they started to team up us they did loads of trash talk and after they all got muted (because of all of the sudden silent during heavy trash talking) the battle begun.We wasted this Guild X by something like 7 to 1 in total. Person X's guild buddies rage quit but he stayed himself and even though I had a full team he still tried to rush us while we weren't even trying to do anything to him. We were just minding our own business again and he constantly tried to rush us. He blamed us for teaming up to him while he personally tried to rush us constantly.

Well he ragequit eventually.

Today I found myself several times in diffirent PvP matches being teamed up by this guild X. No matter if it's the person X or not but the guild X constantly teams up against me. If the person X is part of the enemy team he says the reason for their teaming up to be that I teamed up him while we were only defending ourselves yesterday... Everytime I tell how the things really are he just says "lies" and gets everybody on his side somehow.

Okay /endrant