I was in the first level of fang, running with two bears and a bird. We get to the final boss and start smashing on him when the bird goes down. We continue bashing on him (he was at 3/4ths health) and the bird refuses to respawn. So finally, after telling him to respawn many times, warning we would boot several times, we booted him. So he sends me a tell along the lines of "omg i was eating and needed to advance to next level u r so selfish"

What?

If all he needed to do was move to next level, couldnt he have respawned? The worst part was, we actually needed his help on the boss (you can imagine how effective 3 bears were dps wise). But he wouldnt respawn, after many requests and warnings. So he continued to tell me how selfish i was for a while, then logged into another char and joined the next level. He called us all selfish at which point i booted him with reason 'lol get outta here'

was i in the wrong here? The guy stuck around to catch the loot, 'because he was eating', and im the selfish one. Pretty sure you shoukdnt be eating during a boss fight.

Thanks for listening to me vent