Thread: Lv 45 is kinda back!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default Lv 45 is kinda back!!

HEEEEEEY!!!! its me, Ihateshelby and gomgurl and I started lv 45 mage pvp and at first it was like a ghost town. But then I started a guild,"Legendary Smurfs", and got more people to pvp with me. The reason I made this post is to try to get even more people into lv 45 pvp. I can help you with builds and teach you how to kite.

Now if you go with mage: go dex/str or dex/int for power, I personally prefer dex/int for the faster regen but I know a few zuraz shock pallies that pretty strong. Now get lv 45 pink leathers from alien oasis 2 not 3. Then buy a lv 45 Ballista of fortune and a trueshot bow of fortune. The ballista has super heavy damage and a far range of damage. Vs birds kite and then when you get close shield, ice drain fire or drain light fire. Also make sure your shield is at least at skill lv 3 at this lv.

Now if you use bear: Personally, most bears at this level suck epically.... But if I was to make one, i would go with dex/str. I would buy zuraz shock lance and a trueshot bow of fortune and lv 45 plate of horus, and scarab, and a lv 45 str helm.
    Try to avoid the mages drain light or drain ice fire nuke because it will F you up badly. Then try to beckon, hellscream, stomp as fast as you can before they shield.
    VS birds, just try to make sure all your attacks hit and dont miss or get dodged by the bird and you should be ok if you survive their combo.

Now birdies: Use ballista and trueshot bow, str lv 45 ao2 gear and go dex/str. Make sure you use skills as fast and as far away as possible vs all types of chars.
    VS bears, kite and hit with repulse before they beckon you so you get as little damage done to yourself as possible.
    Vs mages, try repulse shattering blast root scream and rest of skills, "lol im not a pro at birds" :P

PS. Remember to pm me on ihateshelby,gomgurl,lovelybites,and razurblade.... TY!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    PL Chars: ,SETBIRD,GOMGURLTWO,ihateshelby,gomgurl,,razurblade
    THANKS FOR PLAYIN' :B
    Proud leader of SMD " so much damage"