Thread: How Can DL Be Better?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Default How Can DL Be Better?

Let's face it. This game has a very low satisfaction rating from STS supporters. There are a few things that I believe could make it better, but I also want your opinions!

1) Energy
    STS just introduced energy into DL. With a maximum of 25 energy and only one regenerating over 5 minutes causes a famine of energy. This ends up with us not having the ability to play the "fun" parts of this game. The only way you can restore this is by spending platinum! (platinum will be discussed later in this post)
    My Suggestion: Make the quests require energy the same they are. It has a good base and I understand where STS is coming from. But the whole focus of STS games have been on the dungeons and PvE experiences. I think STS should make the dungeons require no energy. We can still have our fun but it doesn't take a long wait for a minute run. To unlock the next dungeons you need to do the quests (which require energy). BUT, if this were to happen, you would only be able to do this mission part of it with energy. Therefore you can only receive exp by using energy. You can still recover loot and PvE kills, just not exp. (without energy that is)
    Post Your Thoughts below!

2) Diveristy in Characters
    With DL you only have one character class, therefore one skill tree. My fear in this is what happens with pvp? The fun part of SL/PL PvP was learning how to adapt and kill different builds. Different players for that matter. Now imagine everyone being the same class, same build. Now how is that fun?
    My suggestion: Have a limited amount of skills to be able to be unlocked. So if you get a skill point every 3 or so levels you should only be able to unlock another skill about every 5+. Now you must use the unlocks wisely and then will add some diversity. Now everyone isn't going to use the same 12 skills, but a different combination of 6-7 skills.

3) Platinum
    This topic is up in the air at the moment but this is what I've taken from this so far... Platinum costs more but you gets less for each platinum purchased. The whole game concept is clear to me.
    My explanation: STS is no longer a small gaming studio. It is slowly turning into a giant corporation that makes millions upon millions. DL is an attempt to make that pretty penny. Look at the game! Platinum costs more! So now you are paying more! Now all the items and features cost more! Now you need to buy more inflated platinum...
    If some changes are not made I'm going to give up on DL and continue with PL.

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Post them below!
    -Buddyf

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Buddyf97 For This Useful Post: