Thread: Make a signature for Artstar contest!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Exclamation Make a signature for Artstar contest!(WINNERS POSTED)

Hi everyone and welcome to the contest hosted by none other than me, Artstar. Long before Dark Legend's release I have been waiting to update my signature with something, darker. Since I can not make a signature myself at the moment I thought I would let one of you make it. I know all of you are great artists, and I will appreciate any entries I can get.
    The theme I wanted for my signature is pretty simple. I want some kind of half and half type sig with my SL ign Artstar and my DL ign Starchild. The SL half with a Pwnie theme, and the DL half vampire themed. Nothing specific or anything, just let your imaginations run free I am easy to please. I will be awarding the top five of my favorite entries in-game Dark Legends currency.

1st prize: 50k
    Top five: 10k

The contest ends on April 29th, and I will be naming the winners below with their signature they made for me. Send me a private message with your entry please, and I promise I will get back to you. These signatures will be judged fairly, so I apologize to my friends if you dont make the cut.

1st: ::: Otukura! The original one is the one i will be wearing. You did a GREAT job on the comic one and I will be alternating between the two from time to time.

Name:  orig.jpg
Views: 182
Size:  241.0 KB
    Name:  comic.jpg
Views: 170
Size:  282.6 KB

2nd: ::: Slant! I love it, it's fun and easy on the eyes. It doesn't have any ponies or vampires on it, but it is one of my favorites. I will be happy to wear it one day!

Name:  fHaGY.jpg
Views: 173
Size:  10.8 KB

3rd: ::: Mrsberry! This one is exactly what I asked for, making the theme pretty clear!

Name:  PicsIn1334919582248-1.png
Views: 165
Size:  85.9 KB

4th: ::: Mitchturbo! This one is right on theme, and has a buncha pwnies lol enough said. Thanks<3

Name:  ArtsyisBack.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  63.3 KB

5th: ::: Roc! I'd definitely wear this one day I'm sure it will make my posts look great

Name:  ArtSig2.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  87.4 KB

Last edited by ArtStar; 04-30-2012 at 07:31 AM.
    A true Star Legend...
    |SL: Eng-Artstar, Op-Demoneyes, Comm-Skullflower|