Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Exclamation Quitting Pocket Legends...........Forever

Really guys?

When I first started playing PL, everyone was friendly and helpful. When I first started Pvping, out of 20 games, only one person rushed. When I was a noob and joined a pve game, the host told me to feel free as to stay or leave.

Now, when I join a pvp game, I get rushed. I join a friend, and then get triple teamed, one of the foes being my friend. When I join a Pve game, I get booted, often for reasons such as "Your mother is g@y" or "Get the f out of here you b****". I was doing a boss run, and right before the boss died, I was booted with the reason "no loot for you". Really?

Now when I log on for a while, I am almost guarenteed that I will feel less satisfied when I log out than when I had logged in, searching for the once-great community that has now turned into greedy people rushing for kills and selfishly trying to get money.

Of course, not everyone is like this. There are still many people that are great and helpful, like Nick1234 and Whirlzap, and many others, and my message to them is to stay that way and help keep this game on the good side.

To all those that rush for no reason and are only burdens, please leave, as I feel safe to say that most of us on the forums don't want you here, polluting this game.

And to the game developers, such as Samhayne and JustG, this has been a great game. You guys are always great and listen to the people.

Knowing that this will probably be my last post as well as my last time involved in this community,
    -Bunnyshoota
    rhinomagic[/B]

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bunnyshoota For This Useful Post: