Hi! my name (on PL) is Oachiab and I decided to make my own set to enter into the competition. It is a three piece set with a sort of camo design that is colored blue and black. I designed it to glow dark blue when it is worn. Also there is a small little emblem which is two serpents twisting around each other. It is colored red and is on every piece of the set. It is made to raise all your stats even if you own the L65 longbow crafted Chiropetera set. It is sort of an island/sea based set that is completed with shark teeth lining the longbow and the helm. These are the pieces names:
Shark King's Longbow of the Sea (210-255 damge, 0.9 speed, 27 dex, 8% hit and crit, 6 H/s, 6 M/s, 10 armor) Shark King's Leather of the Sea (27 dex, 8% hit and crit, 6 H/s, 6 M/s, 16 damage, 71 armor)
Shark King's Sea Helm (27 dex, 8% hit and crit, 6 H/s, 6 M/s, 16 damage, 47 armor)
LOL I guess it's ok. Please feel free to give me tips like... tell me if it is too over powered, if there are better names, or of course support me! ^_^
OK Here's the picture...:

Name:  Picture small.JPG
Views: 393
Size:  25.1 KB