Thread: Gold...is there a secret??

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default Gold...is there a secret??

Some kind hearted soul gave me....WAIT 4 IT......50k today JUST LIKE THAT!!! Naturally ,I thought he wanted to get into my vampy knickers Or that I just looked like poor crusty lips homeless vamp...either way he acted like it was no big deal

I'll admit,@ first I was going to turn it down....for I am a classy ,independent vamp,with my own guild an everything....I'll have you know!!!...

Of cos, that was before he told me how much gold he had in his stash.... Not that I cared...for, I am a lady....But holy cow...I asked him if we could be friends,.....if he would like to stop by my guild...say seven-ish.......I also asked him if he'd like to take stroll with me in the auction house vicinity...LOL ....He insisted I pick out a PINK...and I was like Noo ooo, "that is not why I asked you to accompany me here, just what sort of vamp do you thing I am huh"?????.I caved in... "ONLY if you insist, you sexy vamp you"......so I got me a rather lovely pair....but,alas...I needed jewellery, and gems to go with it....RIGHT GUYS?...and I mean colour blocking is soo last season! I JUST WANTED TO MATCH GUYS!!! you can understand the predicament I was in...right??.....And I got MATCHEDD!! Since we were in shopping mode I reminded him of the half price sale going on over there @ bond street".....BEFORE I REALIZED I WE CAN'T TRADE PLAT ITEMS!!!

AAARRRGGG!!!! I COULD HAVE HAD 12 OUTFITS ,SHOES, AND THAT CRAZY NECKLACE THINGY BY NOW..

CURSE YOU STS PEOPLE!!! CURSE YOU!!! NOW I GOTTA WEAR MY OLD CLOTHES WITH NEW GEAR!! WHAT KINDA SENSE DOES THAT MAKE HUH????

Anywaays..I digress...

How can i amass that amount of gold? Do you lot just buy it???

ENJOY...LOL

Ignore thE typos...i was waayyy to excited to care ....besides..i gotta go play with my new found wealth now.....
    Last edited by minamoo; 05-29-2012 at 11:31 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to minamoo For This Useful Post: