Thread: ~Your Personal Opinion on MOST NEEDED Updates~

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default ~Your Personal Opinion on MOST NEEDED Updates~

There's so many great ideas out there, I wanted to bring as many as I could onto this thread. Pick 1-3 of the MOST-NEEDED updates that you can think of and provide a reasonable explanation how they can be fixed or improved upon. NOTE: These are all different opinions, please use constructive comments, not hateful ones.

1. - I personally think there should be more than 1 main chat area. I realize the game is not made just for chatting, but perhaps there could be side-achievements in different chat areas. If anyone wants to expand on this idea, feel free to.

2. - This has been suggested before, but a 4th class seems ideal. If you do a little researching by talking to some NPCs, they do suggest a human race. All ideas are appreciated.

3. - Wouldn't it be neat if everybody else could easily see your hard work and dedication in a glance? I think that once you hit the cap (Level 30 at the moment) it would be nice if your name was displayed in a different color.

Please post your comments and suggestions on what you would like to see in Pocket Legends! I'm very excited for the up-coming updates and can't wait to see what the future brings.

I'm going to put some of the posts I liked the best below:
    __________________________________________________ _____________________
    "I think the ability to be able to see everyones gear is essential. If someone has a sweet flaming sword, it would be nice to be able to see what it is called . Heck, maybe I would go into the Platinum store and buy it if it was possible. " - Demarrer (Page 1)
    __________________________________________________ ______________________
    "Daggers speed should be changed back to 0.6 with the base damage downgraded to make it fair. When I play with a dagger I expect speed." - Banned (Page 1)
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    Last edited by Pocket Legends; 04-24-2010 at 06:39 PM.
    Dictator - Level 30 Archer. P.S. - I'm only an average player; not an admin.