Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Thanks for 100,000 Facebook Likes! - Humania Sneak Peek

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

"My character Samhayne here is sporting some of our loyalty gear. We're going to be doing a win back campaign for all of the Pocket Legends players to say thank you for long-time players, people who hit 66 level cap, or spent money with us before we're going to be giving this cool set of gear... our team's got something else here for the robe in mind but it's kind of an angel thing. I really like the shield and the helmet up there with the halo thing going on. Of course the wand's pretty cool, and the sword and the bow for the bear and bird versions are also pretty cool."

Sam, can you elaborate on which items come for which reason? For instance, I am a long-time player and I have spent money, but I never went for elite cap. (I always had more interesting things to do than grind that much.) Will the fact that I never hit 66 impede me from getting any these vanities?

And THANK YOU for the sneak peak.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snakespeare For This Useful Post: