Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

Default Helping New Players

I think PvP under L20 is the worst PvP you can play when you're new. There's all these immature people spamming swear words and people spamming "U rushed, not me " when it isn't even true, you name it. If I were new these days when this low level PvP is so harsh I would quit immediately.

STS and I'm sure a lot of you want more players and skilled ones too. We also want to welcome these new players so they don't quit.

I've noticed people, selfish people, who rush just the new players looking like noobs. They do this for their own benefit so they can get their perfect kdr or more kills. I think this really hurts the new players and is not at all a way to welcome them.

So I decided to start helping them by advising them to level up first and get used to the game before PvP. I also attack back at those only rushing "noobs".

As we all know, it's very hard to defend 3 level 17 twinks rushing a new player when you're level 12. Or any scenario like that. Even a 1v1 with a 15 is hard sometimes.

To get to the point, I want to start something. Not a guild but just get some or a lot of players to help new players in PvP.

Maybe you can post your IGN or something on this thead to notify the new players who they could look for to get help.

Ways you could help:

A fun way is to put on some bad gear and get rushed. Then come back at them with good gear.

You could also advise new players, fight back with them, or try to convince the person being mean to the new player to stop.

There's a lot more ways you can help.

If you ever need help and I'm on my L12 twink Katnissi feel free to PM me if you need help.

I will also be remaking my character and changing the name from Katnissi soon...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Swimmingstar For This Useful Post: