Hi my main is Sithstress and she loves to Pvp.

I would love to see some Pvp currency system to encourage us to play against each other.

Nothing looks and feels better than Pvp Elite Gear. Yes we grind for gold
For Vanities But to have some special Vanities that you Literally Killed alot of people for makes the
Accomplishment more unique
Compared to the Old gold grind.

Add a Pvp Vanity Store

Maybe adding Different varieties of vanities that look awesome as seperate peices.

But also unlocking the whole set of a certain pvp vanity that gives a special Aura lets say a Reaper shadow looming above the toon making him/her look like a person not to mess with to newbies.

Special dyes to really personalise the gear.

Pvp elite emotes maybe.

Currency could be farmed by winning matches, Kills, Kill streaks, Flag captures, Flag recoveries, combo kill streaks, assists and much more.

And Obviously all the Vanity Gears will Be expensive and I mean very very very very expensive. They are elite not something some noob can grind in a couple of weeks, I mean veterans that have slain thousands of lost souls and claimed what is rightfully theirs even Platinum will be very deep for these vanities.

BECAUSE... They're simply to Die for.

Maybe there could be other things to add please this is open for discussion I would love feed back. And if you think this is lame give me a good reason please.