Thread: How to Catch A Bird >_>

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Default How to Catch A Bird >_>

Hello and welcome to NotYo's short show on How To Catch a Bird. As you may or may not recall may previous thread on How to Catch a Bear ( link: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-Bears-gt-_-gt)

How to catch a Mage: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...617#post678617

Don't be hard on me! I didn't plan these I just go out take Pics and make them up as I go ^_^

Now let's all remember Birds are like quick so we want to knock them out as quick as possible!! A good wack with this should do the trick! Remember your identity must not be revealed!!

Ok so on my journey of locating this legendary bird, I stop to ask a fellow hunter like me, in the most non begging way possible, wherefore art tho Birdie?

He directs me east towards my destination. As I stummbled across a mysterious looking bush glowing I wonder... ZOMG IS THIS FREE GOLD?

Being the greedy hunter I am, I approached the bush, and BAM! What's this? A noise suddenly appears from the bushes! From my anicent background knowledge on the species of birds I think I have finally come face to face with it. THE PHOENIX OF RAWRNESS

Quickly without settling down to analyse the the cute kitten happening to pass by, I Charged forward!!!

What's this? Notyopizza used stomp! Ground type moves doesn't affect foe Phoenix of RAWRNESS...

ARG..!!! I quickly revert to special ops tac tactics... Damaging the foes wings, leaving it hopeless.

This time, ready then ever, I charged forward one last time! Striking a crushing blow directly on the phoenix head!

And so the day comes to a closing... Notyopizza's victory shall forever be inscribed in the history books of the great land of ALTERRA. I have defeated the great phoenix of RAWRNESS, and those who doubt my victory I have proof to show otherwise.

THE END

Thank you all for taking the time to read this! ^_^

Special thanks to my buddy phoenixking for part taking in his own death
    Last edited by NotYoCookiez; 06-16-2012 at 08:31 PM.
    Bored? Check out my How to Catch Series(Click one):

Brave Bear, Sneakie Birdie, Majestic Mage

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to NotYoCookiez For This Useful Post: