Thread: How to Catch Them Mages >_>

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Default How to Catch Them Mages >_>

Hello all! Welcome to my third and final story about how to catch a mage! I hope you enjoy it!

Haven't seen my others? Check them out!
    How to catch a bear: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-Bears-gt-_-gt

How to catch a bird: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...A-Bird-gt-_-gt

Like alway, we need to focus on gearing up. Different prey requires different gears, with that said I, I have come prepared with my torch and ice shield of magicblockingsoevilmagescantkillyou. Never forget your identity! It's most important!

Ok, so here my journey begins on catching a Mage. After many hours of researching the habitats of mages, I chose something that would be more of a challenge.... The Ice Mage of... Ice Cream?! Their location is said to rome the areas of Mountain Pass. This looks like the right path!

After countless days and nights of no rest, shelter, or news on Humania, I have finally met the Ice MAGE! Of Icecream.

My curious bear ego got the best of me and I gave in! I found myself getting to close but no worries I have my shield for protection. But that's what I thought! Her attacks pierced though my shield!

Dashing across the snowy plains I found safe cover. Only to realize, after I took a peek, that the ice Mage was right on my tail!

Time was short, I had to react fast. I made a break for it! As my great Grand father once told me, when times get tough, STOMP ND RUN!

Grand father has failed me! This caused the rambo to come out of the mage as it rebels and flames down the ice walls holding the town together!!

That Mage done did it! Mage done melted the whole town! Gettterrrrr!!!

The battle continues chasing down my prey but we have come to a dead end! The Mage tries to escape through a underground path... But it's locked!!!

My time to shine has come! Pulling out my torch I swiftly poked the evil ice Mage until they start melting!!!

And once again the lone wonderer Notyopizza has come across another catch... This day has been successful! And not only do I get to go home proud of my job... But with a ful stomach from the Yummy IceMage! Of Icecream!!! NOM NOM NOM NOM ^_^

THE END

Thank you all for reading!!!

Special thanks to Moongem for part taking in their own death!

That's it for me... For now ^_^
    Last edited by NotYoCookiez; 06-18-2012 at 12:54 PM.
    Bored? Check out my How to Catch Series(Click one):

Brave Bear, Sneakie Birdie, Majestic Mage

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to NotYoCookiez For This Useful Post: