Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The Vampire Journal

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Default Actually: Journal Entry #11/ June 17, 2012

He Brought Me to Life

I was born on September 6, 1875 in the city of San Juan, PR. In 1890 when I was exactly fifteen years old, both of my parents decided to move to Manhattan, NY. Time passed and I was consuming myself between four walls. Since my parents did not let me go anywhere alone, except when I went to school. In 1895 when I was 20 years old my parents got into a car accident where both of them lost their lives. It was so tragic, witnesses said that the vehicle who struct them, was coming at a high speed. The impact was so brutal that my mothers' body was hanging from out the vehicle and my father was ripped in half. When I was called to recognize the bodies, I couldn't do it. I was lost at that moment. My father didn't even look like himself, and not much to say about her (my mother) her face was erased. In 1900, five years after the death of my parents. I decided to move to the Bronx, NY.

It was 3:00am, I had left my best friends house. As I am walking the streets of NY. I hear steps, these steps were getting closer, and the faster I walked, the faster the steps were. I stopped...the steps stopped as well. My heart started to beat faster. All I'm thinking is, "God let me get home safe, may you lead my way faster to home". As I am repeating those words over and over in my head, I start to walk, but I can hear the steps again. Something inside me told me to face whoever or whatever it was and not to be afraid. When I turned around, to look at what it was or who was following me, I see this tall, figure about 6"7 and 250lbs, huge sharp teeth and slobbing itself all over, making this horrifying sound. Breathing so heavily and just staring at me, like ready to feed. I'm breathing so heavy and my heart is pounding so hard. I frizzed. I could not even move, I didn't even blink. I turned so cold, I was shaking. When all of a sudden the creature jumped on me and started to eat my skin, you hear me!! taking huge pieces of skin out of me. As I scream for help and try to fight it off. No one could hear me. The Streets were empty and isolated. I was alone. I said to myself, "God Take me with you, forgive me for all I have done, I rather die than feel this pain". The creature all of a sudden took off, leaving me all help less, couldn't move. Felt the warm blood running down my body. I look to the side and I see the puddle of blood forming around me. I'm dead.

My vision is getting blurry, my body is turning cold. I'm asking for help but no one, no one heard. I try to move but still can't. I saw someone walking, it came to me. He/She carried me, and all of a sudden I felt a sharp bite straight to my neck, I screamed and felt as if it was taking all of me. I felt dizzy and then I was gone. But later, I woke up in the middle of a dark place, laying on what was to me a hospital bed. When I look around, I see four people looking just starring at me like waiting for something to happen. Like they were expecting a reaction. I was confused. I stood up, but was still weak. I started to ask questions: Who are you people?, Where am I?, What did you guys do to me?. and then sadly crying I said, "BUT I, I THOUGHT I WAS DEAD". When one of them said, "You are dead, but alive". I said "Please explain, how can I be dead but alive?, makes no sense". He replied, "You were attacked by a creature we are trying to catch, it took parts of your skin off and you were basically left for......dead". "My name is Caleb, and I saved your life, I bit into your neck, sucked blood out, to feed my thirst, but to save you as well". I said, "I don't understand". Caleb replied, "We are Vampires, does that explain it". I said, "So that means, I am a vampire as well since I am alive". He said, "Yes, yes you are. Was the only way to save your life. You wont age, you wont sleep. But yes you will hunt to feed"... I ran off, screaming and screaming and asking why?...

My name is Island, at age 25 I was turned into a Vampire. I am 137 years old. I was saved by a vamp name Caleb, He brought me back to life. After running away from them, I decided to just turn back and unite with them, all of them, as they were now my family, my friends. My new home is with them, in the Sanctuary. I still hunt for the creature that attack me, so many years passed and still no sign. But I will continue to hunt and feed my thirst of revenge and one day I will make it pay.

"Humans are my fave, animal blood ain't my taste" See you around........
    Last edited by SexyIsland; 06-17-2012 at 11:40 AM.
    "Always Be Yourself"
    "KOI & SP, will always be in my Heart"