Without pots?Not in AO2:3?Actually playing through all the indicated maps for your level? I doubt that you did any of this very seriously...nearly 6months ago when i joined you had to wait for each map pack and lvl cap without pots, without easy mummies(update helped this thanks devs), without tagging along behind a person 10-20 levels than you are...try actually playing because I think you should hit level 35ish try the maps and see how much more of a challenge and enjoyment they bring like they say dont knock it till you try it..but in this case you did but not for what it was sorta/basically meant for level 30s-35.You will see that it does not take half a day and anyone who plays 10+ hours a day thats just unhealthy and probably has no life..no offence.I can say i hardly ever play now cuz i never have the time.PL FTW!

,Haikus

P.S. update is great didnt bring me as much in but im probably gonna respec haikus with my free specs(thanks devs even tho i already had two) and give him stats of a lvl 30 and skill points of a lvl 30 and give him the lvl 30 pinks i have and gather a group and see how bad i get my butt kicked then add skills and stat points for a lvl 35 whip out my old swamp snipers set try that and so forth till im back to 45 stats