Thread: Down with the cheap elixirs!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flowman View Post
    Pwniebombing referring to how if it keeps going in the direction of back and forth arguments, it's going to become a meme fest.

I'm sure the devs/mods have seen it, it's probably the only good thread left in SL general. I would guess they're waiting for someone to make a bad flame so they can lock the thread to avoid replying to the topic at hand because it's a controversial subject.

Unfortunately, fair isn't always profitable, and it sucks.
    Lolol yeah us Pwnies are pros at locking threads, we close so many threads that we close our own threads. IMHO they should have a locking threads leaderboard, naimjustkidding x) but in all seriousness I didn't expect to get far here, just felt like putting my input on the situation.

Yes, Voleria sucks after this long, we are all dying of boredom with nothing to do with no signs of an update, and it sucks for pretty much everybody. So whyy does it have to be this way, even if you got the money to spend and it's whatever, I don't see how people can't see how wrong it is. When I had plat in the Shipyard I could do a good 15k kills in a days time no problem, for example, and if I didn't have plat do you know how much kills I could get in a days time? 15K! Lol. Anyone had the chance to go nuts and rack up kills at the same level. So with Voleria VS Cycorp, it's pretty unfair indeed.

Look I know it is a game, and at the end of the day this doesnt mean anything to any of us. There obviously isn't a reason to get heated in my posts and I'm sorry if I offend anyone.
    This is just something I feel very strongly about, it's not right, and it isn't okay to me. I can't say it doesn't sting to see people moving up on the leaderboards in leaps and bounds and I can't do anything to defend my score that I put so much time into. It kills me to see such shameless behavior. Six months and no update sucks for everyone, and there is no reason anyone should be able to "take advantage" like this. Fixed leaderboards may not be a huge issue to everyone, but it is a huge issue to me. It makes me sick.
    Last edited by ArtStar; 06-22-2012 at 01:01 PM.
    A true Star Legend...
    |SL: Eng-Artstar, Op-Demoneyes, Comm-Skullflower|

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ArtStar For This Useful Post: