Pardon if there is already a thread for this but it's late and I don't have time to check all 11 pages of suggestion threads.

We would like to suggest more outfits and ways to make our characters look unique. Beyond adding more types and styles of vanities (free, gold and plat types) it seems like being able to alter the color of items (vanity or not) would be helpful. If player X and I have the same gear on (whether vanity or not) but we've been able to customize the main and trim color so we are distinct from each other then the game is visually more diverse and interesting - and fun.

Customizing the characters themselves more would also be fun. I'm a player of White Wolf's "Vampire: The Masquerade" from way back and I miss the characteristic styles of the clans. I want Nosferatu, vamps so ugly that a normal human feels compelled to either flee in terror or destroy the monster. I want Gangrel, the vampire counterpart to lycans, with their bestial style. The artiste and poseur community of the Toreador, the austere (but somewhat reminiscent of the Addams family in clothing style) Tremere, the refined, arrogant and political Ventrue, and so on. (I'd love to have some of their powers too - dominate, presence, obfuscate, auspex (super sensory acuity, beyond a normal vampire), shapechanging (common to the Gangrel), etc.)

Thanks again for DL - it's for me the best STS game (especially with the performance improvements so death by lag and failure to feed seems less likely now!)