Time and time again I see Endgame PvP regulars claiming how hard their level is to PvP at. I respectfully disagree. I trust it is difficult to be the best, but no less difficult than low level. If you don't agree, think about it.

To be the VERY best endgame PVP regular for your level, you must beat everyone who claims to be better, in a fair fight. The same goes for low level. If you want to be the best, you have to beat the best. Once you beat the best you have to keep getting better to stay the best. If your level is so much more difficult, you should be able to come to low level and destroy everyone, no?

Oh but it COSTS soooo much more. I call BS on that. I have a free angel set that most endgamers use. Free. There are no good free items in low level. GF on the cost portion.

Oh but we have soooo many skills to use! An endgame player can miss one, two and if they are lucky three skills from range and still win the fight. Generally, when a low level player misses from range, it's game over. Nice button jamming, endgame. (that means you just press a bunch of buttons).

Endgame IS difficult but do not think that you do the hardest. No level is the hardest.

If you disagree, come try out level 17. We shall see how easy it is. Quit knocking the twinks, endgame.