Hey, are you guys tired of being in a guild just to be in one? no fun...no action, no purpose behind it?...Well look no further because with my idea, you will have the most fun in a guild that you could possibly imagine. My biggest idea consists of Guilds fighting over a fortress. This fortress would give guilds daily loots, and exp...not just scrap loots and exp, better loots and exp than any regular player can obtain. So there can be a maximum of 4 Guilds that can go for the fortress, and these wars will happen every Saturday. The guild that wins the fortress will receive a fortress uniform (that has extra stats in health, defense, attack, and dmg, dps...20 or 30+ in all) and every player of the winning guild that participated in the event will get a uniform. The winners of this Guild war will have to defend their fortress from other challenging guilds in order to maintain their position as the fortress owners. This must be a 3D map in order for it to be any bit of fun. This map will be very bloody because it will have like 10 persons from each guild in there, either to defend the fortress from challengers...or 10 persons from different guilds that are challenging the fortress in order to win it. You have to pay the cost to be the boss, if your guild has the most skilled pvpers and such, get them ready because if my idea is implemented in the game, only the strongest guild will survive and crowned the new proud owners of the fortress, that's until other guild challenges their fortress because they think they have what it takes to be the new owners. DEVs please give this post some thought. It will make the game more exciting. Please and thank you.