Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

Cool How to tank in Humania - Sandbar Lagoon

Hi all,

I found this really cool app called ‘Display Recorder’ for the iPad. It allows you to capture video from games on an iPad. It runs on a jailbroken model. The video quality (with standard settings) on the latest iPad is simply amazing (at least before uploading it to YouTube).

That said, jailbreaks are probably best not to be discussed on the forums (I got an infraction for it in the past), so please don’t post about them here.

Sooo… after finding this app, I thought it could be useful to record a video on ‘how to tank in Humania’.

Some disclaimers...

• I just jumped into a random game to record a video as soon as I found the app. It was basically just a test to see if it worked. That’s why, in the beginning, I was switching to more tanking oriented gear (high dodge basically). Else I would’ve just been stopped every 2 seconds by an enemy pounding on my poor panda.
    • I’m not claiming my tanking was top notch and should be an example for everyone, in fact it could be far from it. I just thought it was good enough to show an example of grouping mobs together in the scatterbear infected Humania.
    • The white dots in the video are the touch controls. Since GCD (global cooldown), I’ve been spamming my skills to make sure I don’t miss one (hence the many white dots around my skills).
    • I'm using the minimap, so when I'm not looking back to my party or enemies, it doesn't mean I don't care
    • The cheesy music. Well, it took me a while to figure out how to add some audio to that video (complete noob here). I finally found out it could be fairly easy done with an editor linked from YouTube. I just picked a random song included in that video-editor (I just liked the song title ‘paralyzed’).
    • No animals or any other furry creatures where hurt during the filming of this video (except for that one that temporary passed out during our run).

Video below:

I might make more of those videos, depending on the feedback.

Please leave your constructive comments below

edit: tried to get the video embedded properly
    Last edited by JaytB; 07-07-2012 at 05:43 PM.

And for all doubters of my rockstar status:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    U rok, thanks!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JaytB For This Useful Post: