When the plat prices dropped, I bought plat for the first time and made another character. I decided to make a female character to see what items are available for those characters. I always made at least one of each character type in other games. Well, now both my characters are 26, and the female character gets a lot of attention, random chats, and a huge number of friend requests.

I couldn't figure out how to make the new Solstice Fire Star. I guess I'm stupid. So, I searched the forums, but found no instructions. I did the web site chat... not very helpful. All I got was "Purified Fire" from WinterKate. Ok... can you expand on that? I run around the sanctuary asking people in chat. I go out by the fountain asking, but no responses.

Then, I log in with the female character. I send one question. I get three immediate tells with information. Someone hands me a free shard and says follow me. He tells me everything to do. Then, he says, sorry I don't have the next shard, i will farm it for you. I said, "i can just buy it in cs". (i have 2M gold). But, he says, "why buy it when i can farm it for you free. So, now i'm waiting while he farms me a shard.

Dang... is life easy for women?