Quote Originally Posted by Siejo View Post
Wound we are not asking to be given the items we just want the truth and the secrecy to stop. It is getting old seeing the boards full of threads about stuff this person is getting before anyone else has a chance. I understand maybe being a joke but here we are 2 weeks later with no official comment from the devs on anything. Are we that unimportant that we can be treated in this manner? Is trolling your customers really worth all this drama? It is like a slap in the face. I am being very civil here and not turning this into a flame post but really STS this joke has to come to an end. All I am asking is to come clean and explain things before it gets any worse.
Here's the deal. Saycred helped Techno do something one night while on an elixir. Saycred ended up wasting a 30 plat elixir and didn't ask anything in return. Techno found it was nice of them, and awarded them.

It was just a act of kindness. It isn't like Guardians who excessively help and get rewarded whilst expecting nothing. It was just a quick reward.

Others will be rewarded. STS wasn't trying to troll. They were just trying to keep it secret. Everyone has been pounding on Saycred so much when all he did was recieve some antennas.

He was given the weapons to advertise just like I was.