Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Unresponsive (aaargh frustrating) skills buttons in quick select book

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Unresponsive (aaargh frustrating) skills buttons in quick select book

Hi guys,

I've noticed a few bugs but this one is frustrating the beejebus out of me and my missus. When you select the skill book (top right of the screen) to select a skill not in your 4 slots. Often I find that the buttons here will begin to stop working. This is very frustrating if your scrambling for revive or something and no matter how precicely you press the button nothing happens (even though you have enough mana and are not moving etc)

To get the spells to work I literally have to on the fly set the desired spell into one of my four slots to make it work!

Anyways this is the big one for me. As if renders all but my 4 skill slot skills uselessn when I'm under pressure.

Bonus bug: a minor gripe is that the numbers filters in the "find game" menu do not have a done option so you can't actually enable the filter??

Thanks fer listening keep on trucking guys this game is very awesome!!
    Last edited by Darkmantid; 04-26-2010 at 01:38 AM.