Quote Originally Posted by Aaroniero Arruruerie View Post
haha I love itachi and ulquiorra... I still think their deaths were unfair. Anyways, *_* we'll make sure those sigs turn out killer. And most important of all, we'll put flowman's art to shame D:<
(jk )

1. Font choice, not too fancy, not too plain. Flow taught me that if you use font, make sure they're centered properly, and dont be afraid to use the stroke effect, to keep font from blending into the background (you can change the border size of the stroke effect, its basically an outline), you can always download more fonts, just google them, when u download, click the font files and they'll automatically install.

2. When making sigs, you gotta make em look professional, again Flowman (darn youuuuu flow) also taught me not to throw stuff together, and make sure they look organized. look at mitch's he makes sure the colors match, same way you'd choose your clothes.

3. Don't get too flashy. and when you stamp a sig with your insignia, dont make it too big. lol, be subtle with your art. Don't worry, I had to learn this stuff as well, I'm still an amateur myself, but it means a ton to me that my work is acknowledged to this extent, so I'll teach you all I know

seems flow did more for me than I thought, lol but trying to pass him is what makes me wanna improve
Thanks for the tips aurinierro I work only to please and improve! And if I make something not to quality, I toss it and start over lolz :P