Thread: Stomp's sig contest - For Glory!!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

Default Stomp's sig contest - For Glory!!!

This is a signature contest unlike any other in such that there will be no gold price, no items... NOTHING.

Why would I enter? you ask.

Every participant enters agreeing that there can only be one winner and that the losers will:

1- Post a thread praising the talents and character of the winner.
    2- Refer to the winner using a term of endearment specified by said winner for an entire month.
    3- Actively seek out and praise the winner at every opportunity for a month.

Is there any rules? You ask. The answer is yes and here they are:

1- Signature does not need to fit STS forum size limitations BUT should be of a size/shape that makes it look like a signature picture.
    2- Signature theme need to be somehow STS related (A PL bear is obviously STS related but a simple futuristic knife can tie into SL, so not very strict).
    3- A brief explanation must come with the signature explaining what it is and how it came to be.
    4- If less than 5 people choose to enter the contest it will be cancelled and I will cry (and possibly kill a kitten... so you are not just entering a contest you are saving a kitten!)
    5- Signatures will be judged by me and a friend who is a teacher at University of Houston (photography), she has no interest in gaming but is willing to help my poor pathetic color blind eyes.
    6- Max 2 entries per participant but it is allowed to remove an entry and change it until the contest deadline.
    7- Deadline for submissions will be Saturday Sept 1st. Winner announced in the following week.

Good luck and remember the winner shall bathe in glory!

Participants:
    1- Morfic
    2- Xionskull
    3- Mitchturbo
    4- Phoenixking
    Last edited by StompArtist; 08-10-2012 at 10:07 AM.