Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Default Taipan out.

Hey all.
    (In short, I'm leaving. The end of this noobs journey)I'll start by thanking y'all for this amazing journey. Im not gonna list any names, but if you're reading this, you know who you are. I'm sorry to those of you that knew me well. It's final this time. No more coming back. I'm gone. Over the next week I'll check in with a few of you who aren't on the forums.
    Extreme boss slayers-
    Thank you all so much. The founders,
    Mitch, piano, zao, ghostly, mich, and the rest of y'all, it was so fun. You guys will be remembered dearly.
    Sparkling Pwnies-
    You all helped me so much. You guys were the reason I played SL.
    Arty i can't thank you enough. Whatever the hell those K/D players do, you earned your kills. You'll always be the #1 pve player. Ill check in with you guys every once in a while.
    Iron,
    You were the best tank I've played with. The first to welcome me to the guild. I'll miss you bro.
    The rest of you know who you are. I'll miss you all too, Rittik, faodetan, Maximim.... I could list so many of you guys. Fairwell all. Taipan/Columbia/Columbian/SlayerTaipan/Twinkaholic/ExtremeSnake/droidaholic/Taipanhelps/infectdeck is out.
    -exit stage right-
    PS
    I had to say one thing about a very special person in SL. Mitchturbo.
    Ever since I joined TDS, he was a great friend. He helps so many people,
    in many ways. He offered me advice when I needed it, always optimistic, and a wonderful friendly face. Goodbye to you too, bro.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Taipan For This Useful Post: