Quote Originally Posted by javier995 View Post
Yet you joined Boz's team when Boz had gave you the pw first? Meaning you switched or you had it planned out..?

I really don't buy your story, as Kuro knows you well so she'd obviously take your side.

Like seriously, the 1 and the 5 are separated by two keys, it's not likely for it to "jump into" the pm with the 5. That's just pure bs.

It is VERY fishy (as baus stated) that Boz happened to die right after that.

You also say you were pming Bio last fight? What last fight? Yours an his or his and Boz's?

Let's see...

Yours and his scenario: The fight must've take place in a totally different room Bc it was only their score when I entered. Which means you must've joined the game and the /r wouldn't have pmed Bio, as it shows the "welcome" message on chat, which negates the /r command.

Boz and Bio fight scenario: You agree to having pmed Bio during his and Boz's fight, which means you were pming HIM last. In other words, your Kuro "convo" is bs again.

The "afk" doesn't work that way. Unless you exit the game, by going into the home menu or something on your device, it won't dc you right away. Staying on the game would take a MUCH longer time to dc you. It won't dc you 2minutes after.

Although... What's your explanation to the ">.>" reply you gave me when I told you that you pmed him? If you hadn't pmed him you would've said so right away, but you didn't. You pmed me the face Bc you felt guilt in what you did.

I think you are giving me pure BS, and I don't buy this one bit.

How about we pm a dev and ask them to show us the convo of that fight? Let's see what the convo says then.
That wasn't right after we joined...so the /r works...
If you don't buy it I can't change your mind...
Ik the afk dosen't make you dc right away...Im using a galaxy s2 phone, if you are in sl and you press the home button it takes you to your home page (still logged into sl) but if you don't log back within a "few" min you will dc.You can tell someone to try it if you don't believe it.
And the >.>...i said that because I thought you were jk around...and i made that face becuase it wasn't funny.
And if you want to pm a dev i still cant change your mind or stop you...so i guess so?