Thread: Jblazer out.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    317 Posts

Default Jblazer out.

Sorry but I must leave STS games!A incident had happened with my acc.And I have emailed STS and they cannot do anything about it.So I have no choice but to quit.I would like to give a shout out to the following people,Mitchturbo,Taipan,Pianowizzy,Worship,Lordki ra,Ark and there are more.But these are the people who have been just a absolutely great friends.Mitchturbo,you have always been there for me,you kept me from quitting awhile ago.Thanks for the kind encouraging words.Taipan,you have been a true friend.You have made me smile on my worst days and I thank you.Piano,you have always showed me the good side even when all I see is the bad side,thanks.Worship,you have been a great friend and always up to have sone fun.And Lordkira,after the shooting contest,though I thought I was first and was bummed you helped me cheer up.Ark,you have been the friend that I can trust no matter what,you've always been there for me.Im sure there are more,Thanks everyone for everything.I'll miss you all.@Sam keep the community rocking and the caps raising

*if STS is able to find a way to get everything back,I will be back*Thats it,thanks for everything!The time I've spent on here has been a blast.Thank you each and everyone!

Sincerely,
    Jblazer

EDIT:I will still be hangin around forums to talk!And I guess if I win a contest I'll just make a new char :P
    Maybe even level up xD
    Last edited by Jblazer; 09-06-2012 at 12:32 AM.