Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: New Armors with Closed Visors: You decide!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
    You mean to say you guys are actually considering this based on like less than 20 people's opinions saying they want closed? Please, say it ain't so. Out of how many players? The vocal minority.

Karaai, we understand you don't like the closed helms and that is great I respect your opinion but you cant even do us the courtesy of respecting ours. I beg you once again to please use more thought before posting and consider how others may feel and not just yourself, c'mon man, I don't like to post unless I have something useful to say but I have sat here for 4 days reading your thoughtless and discourteous attempts to derail this thread from the original topic. Please I beg of you once more to stop this nonsense and realize if we get both than it is a win-win for you and I, there is no need for this kind of deconstructive posting, are you trying to start a flame war?

Quote Originally Posted by RedStapler View Post
    I like that there's the option. It gives even more opportunities for customization and individualization.

AS far as this is concerned there are a couple possibilities.

1. it sounds like stapler may not have read through my first post and thought MAYBE that the closed helms were a legitimate STS studios design and that both were actually an option.

OR

2. He knows something we don't and both is actually an option and everyone wins.

Be happy!
    Last edited by xcon; 09-11-2012 at 02:31 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xcon For This Useful Post: