Thread: Who saw or liked Resident Evil Retribution?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Default Who saw or liked Resident Evil Retribution?

I didn't see a thread on this....I know movie-going is slow right now but I saw it yesterday & I liked it like all the other movies. I know the critics bashed it like always but the fans still like the movies. This one had a lot of action & fighting which was cool. Project Alice is always badazzz....and I liked her new outfit....the last 2 outfits have been hot in the last 2 movies.(the designer is doing a fabulous job!) Jill was easy on the eyes too as well as Ada Wong. Cool to see Carlos comeback & Luther West "Star power b*thches!!" lmao. Wesker was the man in his small parts & made me laugh.

I know they don't develop characters much or the story & it gets annoying that there always another sequel coming but that's good for ppl who like the series & don't want to see it end. Maybe the only way it ends when Milla Jovovich doesn't want to do it anymore or gets too old to play the part. I wouldn't want to see any other actress play her role.

I like the slogan...."Evil goes global" and the clip in YouTube "RE Retribution my world" is so sweet...another guy recorded the last fight & 15 mins of the movie....look up Resident evil retribution Final fight + Wesker....the music in that battle was epic!

Comment about anything you want about the movie....I didn't have any spoilers but would like to hear ppls opinions.
    Last edited by slaveleia; 09-17-2012 at 12:09 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slaveleia For This Useful Post: