Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Default Uh-Oh oh well... have fun.

EDIT- they allowed my entry Ty guys!

Well guys first off missed the Weapon design contest by 10 mins its sux ik.

but still id like to share my entry with you guys maybe you will like it. ^^

Name of weapon- Acid Galaxy Destroyers of the Scorn

ign: (not gunna write)

Pics:

dual-Name:  sl dex wep dual.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  123.3 KB
    in action-Name:  sl dex weapon 1.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  72.2 KB

story-

"You go in first," says Rob.

"We shouldn't be doing this, it's against the Commandos order," I say.

"Forget him! We could be the first to lay eyes on the Gift." Replies Rob enthusiastically.

"Rob, you know it's forbidden, even the Star Guard aren't permitted to see the room, which the gift is held." I retort, "Plus, the room is surrounded by traps and lasers."

"Hmmm." Mumbles Rob.

"What if there are enemies in the gift or a evil source of some kind, thats why the Star Guard forbid it." I say cautiously.

"Well there only one way to find out!" Shouts Rob, jumping from his crouching position behind a large rock.

"Oh boy," I mumble.

As we enter the base, we dodge soldiers who are passing, trying not to grab to much attention.

"This way," Wispers Rob.

We then step into a sphere shaped room made up of glass and other substances that show the moons.
    As I cower beneath the glowing planets I let my body take control and I let my mind stay concentrated on the nearby danger.

"Hurry this way!" calls Rob hurriedly.

As we rush into the left corridor I halt, unwillingly to move.

A open room sat before us. In it was a Massive bow. It had a titanium door with walls made up of bronze and many other different substances. The walls glowed, the hyper electricity surging through its structure. The next few moments were such a blur. I couldn't tell I it was from the static in the air or from my nerves. Rob robotically tapped the door. Nothing happened at first. So I laughed and took out my pistols swung them and shoved them back into my belt.

"GROOAAAGGHH," went the box as the door swung opened. I in turn took out my guns. I saw Rob walk a half step inside. I watched intently. As he looked in I saw saw his head twitch a bit, then it quickly snap awkwardly to one side. Then his limp body tumble lifelessly inside the now glowing cage. I backed up. Then I held out weapons to shield me from whatever was about to happen.

"GAASPURT," the box erupted a cosmic acid full of dark demonic substances. This was the end I thought as the acid hit my guns and then and luckily then a wave of air swept by and mocked me back. I now know it was from the pulse of fumes that made me fly. I sat up and looked then ran, ran until I was out of the building and until I couldn't run. The base had turned into h*** itself.

Hardly out of the building I happened to glance at my hands and guns.

"Whaaa!?" I shouted.

This was definitely not from this galaxy.

I saw black.

enjoy seeing something that u could have used lol. it was fun indeed in the making fun indeed.

X
    Last edited by Xionskull; 09-19-2012 at 09:34 AM.

"...And may the odds be ever in your favor." ~Effie Trinket