STS,

I'm just posting this to vent my frustration at your random item packs. While I know I was severely unlucky, there comes a point where I have to question just how unlucky I am. You may want to re-adjust your percentage of chance on the item packs. After spending 135 platinum / 27 tries on getting the ecliptic moon gem it really just makes me want to delete my account and get others to do the same as well. I don't know how low your percentage is (or just how unlucky I am), but it just makes me sick to my stomach. Really, your taking advantage of people with these types of deals. I know that you need to collect money in order to run your company, but nothing feels good about this from the user. I know this has been posted before, but I did feel in necessary to let you know how I (and I'm sure many others) felt. When this happens it just makes people want to quit, and in the end, limits the number of users who actually play the game. I apologize for my ranting, but I do hope you understand from a user point of view.

-Jexetta