Quote Originally Posted by Brave Sir Robin View Post
This is very informative.

One question: is elite blaster range-wise a recurve or an x-bow? Does it have a range advantage compared to forgotten (forgotten is a recurve)? Judging by the speed it seems it's a recurve.

And a comment. In endgame, when you compare forgotten pink vs. blaster, you forget to mention how blaster offers a lot more crit, which further proves your point. However, compare the purple forgotten vs. blaster too!! Look at this:

Irrevocably Forgotten Bow: 215-270 Damage, 0.9 Speed, 32 Dex, 1% Hit, 10% Crit, 4 H/S, 4 M/S, 14 Armor
Forever Forgotten Bow: 219-274 Damage, 0.9 Speed, 33 Dex, 12% Hit, 7% Crit, 4 H/S, 5 M/S, 10 Armor
Elite Sea Blaster: 211-251 Damage, 0.9 Speed, 33 Dex, 9% Hit, 10% Crit, 5 H/S, 4 M/S, 14 Armor, 4% Dodge

Out of those three, I would go for the purple forgotten for PvE. Equal crit with blaster and superior damage, as you stated Hit % is high enough for birds in endgame anyway. Not to mention, unbeatable price and no boot proc!!

Back to the point, I have not decided if Forgotten was a good or a bad thing. I don't PvP and I liked that bow prices dropped to be honest. Certainly it messed up the PvP balance, but I saw that in Crim's official tournament forgotten were not allowed anyway.

Also, I liked your analysis with the stalemate Camping ftw lol. It reminds me of the camper-strike glory days

Anyway, happy to take part in a discussion with facts and proper analysis.
Elite Sea Blaster: More crit, armor, and dodge. Oh...and freaking cannonball proc.