hi all,
I like pvping with my bird (level 70 with 'Of tiki' gear). I do pretty well against bears and int mages. I'm probably 50-50 against paladins but think I can get better with practice; however, I'm absolutely terrible against phantom birds. I mean, I think I'm the worst I've ever seen. My ratio against phantom birds is about 1:10 and that one is when i sneak up on them and they are attacking someone else and don't see me. When I go to CS and look at the phantom bow and the armor and helm it makes my crit and damage go down but my armor goes up by +2 per piece (so +6 total). The dodge stays the same in CS but when I look at phantom birds stats their unbuffed dodge is 22 compared to my 6. Does the set bonus contain that much dodge? I've even went and looked at respecing some str (I'm pure dex right now) but my dodge still only goes up by 2. I have a 10 damage and 2 crit ring and I know I can get 2 more dodge by switching to a 10 damage, 2 dodge ring. I understand 16 dodge difference is a lot but I wouldn't think it would be as dramatic a difference as it is. It seems like they dodge everyone of my skills (their dodge should be a little over 50 so you think one of my skills would land but they never seem too). I'm sure part of it is elite birds go out and buy the best gear so the players are just more skilled than me but I haven't yet fought one phantom bird that's noobier than me who I can just own.

You guys have any tips for me or should I just continue switching to bear when I see a phantom bird? Lol.

P.S. Waahh!